Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Master cleanse / lemonade diet - day 7

Day 7 is going great! I got up at 7:40 am running to the bathroom thanks to the senna tea. I did the swf without much difficulty. The salt water is getting easier to drink and my eliminations are coming quicker which is a plus. It's hard for me to get out of the house for work in the morning when I'm not sure if I'll need to eliminate again before I make it to my destination. I had my first lemonade at about 9:30 am. This is the earliest that I have started drinking my lemonade yet. I have my thermos with 16 tablespoons of lemon juice and maple syrup.
I bought two bags of organic lemons at Walmart Supercenter last night surprisingly they were $4 a bag vs $2.78 a bag for regular lemons. I am getting low on maple syrup ( both my husband and I are doing the cleanse) So I have to go get another quart. Everything is rolling well for me so far. My goal today is to increase my lemonade by one glass from yesterday. So I need to drink 10 glasses today. I think I can do it.
I'll check back in later.
I'm back and I made my goal of drinking 10 glasses of lemonade today. I had a little challenge though. One very important thing to remember about this detox/diet is you must plan in advance. If you plan properly you can be successful. So let me explain my challenge; I was excited because I got off work early today so I went home. I put my thermos in the fridge and forgot it on the way to my second job. I was distraught. In my purse I had two 20 oz bottled water, a baggie w/cayeanne pepper, a third of a bottle of maple syrup and two different kinds of herbal tea...but no lemons. I begged for lemon slices at a resturant and had enough to make two glasses of lemonade! Problem solved!!! So I just had my senna tea and I'm off to bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment