Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Master Cleanse/ Lemonade Diet-Day 1

Last night I drank a cup of Organic Smooth Move Senna Tea before bed. This morning I got up at about 7:30 am and did a Salt Water Flush (SWF). For those of you that don't know the SWF consist of drinking 1 quart of warm water mixed with 2 teaspoons of unionized sea salt. You will use a laxative every morning and night of the cleanse. The SWF is an option in place of a laxative or the laxative tea.

I have had at least 4 eliminations by 11am. I have also had one glass of lemonade. The Book suggest 6-12 glasses of the lemonade a day. So I better drink up. It's almost 12:30pm now. I'll keep you updated...
So I had another 6 glasses of lemonade thru the rest of my day. I'm still hungry. I also had some herbal tea by Celestial Seasonings. I got the variety pack so I can try a few different flavors. Peppermint and Honey Vanilla Chamomile were today's choices. Off to bed early so I don't think about food! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment