Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Hostel Bambu Mini, Puerto Igauzu

I had a wonderful stay at Bambu Mini Hostel in Puerto Iguazu, Argentina! The staff was very nice, knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. I e-mailed them in advance with questions and they provided me with very detailed responses that were very helpful for my journey! I took a taxi from the airport to Bambu Mini Hostel. I knew what transportion was available and how much it would cost because of the information I recieved from the hostel. It was about  a 20 minute ride. We were stopped to pay an entry tax. So don't be suprised by that. It was less than $2 usd.
Upon arrival at Bambu Mini Hostel I observed they were located next to a police station, so I knew we were in a safe place. A few blocks away there was a gas station, resturants and shops.
The bright colorful decor of the building gave it a very young and hip feel! I loved that they had a hammock right outside of their front door! We arrived a few hours too early for check in. They were able to accommodate us with locked storage space for our luggage and set up our tours and taxis.  It was also very helpful that most of the staff spoke English and they accepted US dollars!
They offer free Wi-Fi and free continental breakfast! The rooms were spacious and clean. You can rent a bed with shared bathrooms or opt to spend a little more for a private ensuite! We chose the ensuite which had one double bed when we arrived. It ran us about $50 Usd a night. I asked about a room with two twin beds. They had someone quickly accommodate us by dividing the double into two twin beds!
One night we decided to stay in for dinner. They offer a few stir fry options and pizza at their bar! We also got a free welcome drink!!! I had a chicken stir-fry with noodles that was delicious and very inexpensive! 
I found this place on hostelworld.com! What a great choice! Thanks to all the staff especially Valerie and Ivan for their help and patience!!! They strive to make your stay affordable and enjoyable! Check out their website for more information!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment