Thursday, October 17, 2019

My room at Le Kleber Hotel in Paris

Hello Friends,
I know its been a while since I have posted. Sometimes you are moving so fast you forget to stop and smell the roses or take a deep breath and appreciate all of the beauty surrounding you. This year I made first trip to Montreal Canada and Amsterdam, Netherlands! I have also been back to both Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire and Paris, France twice. I enjoy every excursion but the most rewarding trip was the one to Paris in May. Why you ask? My mother always dreamed of going to Paris and I was so proud that I could make that dream come true! A weekend in Paris just so mom could lay her eyes on the Eiffel Tower and celebrate her 67th birthday!!! We stayed the beautiful Hotel Kleber; a cozy, lavish, old town style, fairy-tale like hotel near Champs Élysées, Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower. The place was a bit pricey considering I am normally a budget traveler and can always find a couch to crash on! It ran about $150 usd a night with is fair for Paris especially for a double room with a Jacuzzi and a balcony! I didn't mind because I just wanted mom to be comfortable. They had great customer service, it was very clean and the decor was breathtaking! Continental breakfast was included with my room. The dining areas tables were set with glass dishes and silverware! There was a huge spread to choose from american style and European style breakfast variety!  Checkout their website HERE! Check out the pics below... You can also watch my video from youtube https://youtu.be/qELgpfNvYrs


The Lobby!


 The bathroom with a Jacuzzi! (above)
 Just half of the breakfast spread! (above)






The night view from the corner where my hotel stood! (left)










I love Paris and my mom had a fabulous trip. I will be making more postings soon! In the meantime click My Youtube Channel for videos from my Travels Across the World!
Thanks for stopping by!
Toodles for now,
Anjera

No comments:

Post a Comment