Friday, January 3, 2014

Rockefeller Plaza for New Years 2014!

Hey Lovies, I couldn't resist telling you about how exciting NYC is during the holiday season! Being away from my home, family and friends made me more of an Ebenezer Scrooge than I have ever been! I still hold close to my heart the real reason for Christmas but unfortunately New Beginnings can cause you to miss out on those times we all look forward to each year! Believe it or not I'm pretty much over the tourist type stuff in NYC. I'm ready to work and see dreams become realities! But I made it my business to catch the tail end of the holiday rush on New Years Day in Midtown Manhattan!
So I ended up at Rockefeller Plaza where you would find Radio City Music Hall, NBC Studios,The Rink at Rockefeller, Top of the Rock Observatory deck and the famous Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree!

This is one of the largest tourist attractions in New York during the holidays.The Plaza is located between 49th and 50th streets between 5th Ave and the Avenue of the Americas. Saks 5th Avenue has a projection light show going about every 5-10 minutes featuring the Yeti that has been rumored to live on Saks roof and make snow! I caught it on camera  Click here to see the show! It was an exciting time with thousands of people enjoying the Tree, ice skating, the light show, shopping and other attractions in the area! Click here to see what I saw that night! I hope you all had a Happy Holiday Season and I wish you all the best for 2014 until next time Toodles!!!
With Love From New York!
Anjera

No comments:

Post a Comment