Monday, September 28, 2009

A little bit about Ansun

Hello,
This is my first entry at blogger. I have a bunch of topics, stories and travel experiences to share with you. I love to write, it all started when I was two years old. I used to draw bird lines (they looked something like this... /\/\) in a small notebook and then pretend to read them to my mother. She told me I made up some interesting stories back then; so not much has changed over the years.
I am a radio producer and an airline employee. So I have a pretty interesting life. My main focus here is to share my travel experiences. I travel quite often and enjoy finding local hometown places to eat. The majority of places I visit have pocket friendly prices because I love a bargain. I also plan to share some of my thoughts on general topics that affect everyday life including news topics. Last but not least I occasionally write poems and plan to share some of those with you as well.
Most of my work is just for fun. This is just a hobby for me but I'd like to think I'd make a darn good Travel Reporter! You be the judge! See ya soon. Hope you enjoy my Blog!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment